WA14- Visonic, MCT-241 MD AMBER Supervised Wireless PowerCode manual emergency button and an automatic fall detector waterproof superior transmission range
The risk of falling, an ongoing concern for anybody with impaired balance or mobility, increases with age. It poses a particularly significant health risk for the elderly, even those in good general health, as a fall can lead to serious injury. More than half of all falls take place within the home, making the MCT-241MD an ideal solution for reliable fall detection and alert. MCT-241MD is a stylish wireless fall detector that functions both as a standard manual emergency alert button and as a fall detector, which automatically triggers a call to the monitoring center for immediate help. The fall detection is enabled by a built-in tilt sensor that can sense when the detector, which is worn by the user, tilts at more than 60o; for more than a predefined period of time (usually about a minute). This activates an alert transmission to the control panel, which notifies the monitoring station, enabling help to be dispatched immediately. The alarm is transmitted using a PowerCodeTM transmission sequence, which is selected from 16 million possible combinations and is therefore unique and virtually impossible to accidentally reproduce. This wireless waterproof fall detector and transmitter has a factory-sealed case and can be used safely in wet environments such as bathrooms, showers, gardens, and pools. MCT-241MD is available in several optional frequencies in compliance with European, U.S., and other international standards. It is powered by a standard long-life Lithium battery and features visible and transmitted low battery indications when the battery needs to be replaced.
- Acts as both a manual emergency button and an automatic fall detector Comfortable, stylish design
- Fully waterproof factory-sealed model - suitable for use in wet environments Includes neck cord with built-in safety release mechanism and belt-clip
- Superior transmission range Smart anti-collision algorithm supports multiple simultaneous transmissions
- PowerCode ID factory-selected from 16 million possible code combinations Long-life standard lithium battery
- Visible and transmitted low battery indication Available in several optional frequencies in compliance with international standards Compatible with all PowerMax® and Amber® systems
More options available: „visonic“