Visonic Wireless Keyfob
The MCT-234 is a 4-button miniature wireless CodeSecureTM keyfob transmitter designed for arming and disarming of wireless security systems, and for emergency signaling, access control, home automation and remote control applications. When activated, each button initiates a CodeSecureTM transmission of a unique 28-bit (rolling code) ID command, selected from over 100 million possible combinations. To prevent "code grabbing" by potential intruders trying to defeat the security system, the next time the button is activated, the transmitter sends out a different CodeSecureTM ID, which is selected by a proprietary code encryption algorithm and which can be recognized only by the target receiver. This attractive miniature keyfob is available in several optional frequencies in compliance with European, U.S and other international standards. It is powered by a standard alkaline battery and features visible and transmitted low battery indications when the battery needs to be replaced. MCT-234 Features: - Four independent functional buttons. - Comfortable miniature attractive design. - Superior transmission range. - CodeSecureTM encryption technology prevents unauthorized "code grabbing". - CodeSecureTM ID factory-selected from over 100 million possible code combinations. - Standard Alkaline battery. - Visible and transmitted low battery indication. - Available in several optional frequencies in compliance with international standards. Compatible with PowerMaxTM and all Visonic PowerCodeTM wireless panels and receivers.
- Four independent functional buttons.
- Comfortable miniature attractive design.
- Superior transmission range.
- CodeSecureTM encryption technology prevents unauthorized "code grabbing"
- Standard Alkaline battery.
Visonic PowerMax Express E Professional Grade Wireless Intruder Alarm Kit
Visonic MCT-320 Wireless Compact Door/Window Alarm Contact compatible with PowerMax® and all Visonic PowerCode wireless panels and receivers
B13 - VISONIC POWERMAX WIRELESS BURGLAR ALARM SYSTEM PIR/KEYFOB/PANEL/SIREN/DOOR CONTACT
- 1x Powermax Complete Control Panel
- 2x K9-85 Pet Friendly Passive Infra Red Detectors (PIR)
- 1x MCT-302 Door Contact
- 2x MCT-234 Keyfobs
- 1x MCS-710 Wireless External Siren
Yale EF-Series Telecommunicating Alarm Kit
- Easy to fit - all accessories are wireless and come pre-linked for quick and easy installation.
- Expandable - add up to 30 accessories, tailoring the system to your home.
- Security as standard - secure rolling code transmission, enhanced jamming detection and 868MHz frequency technology.
- Loud external siren - 104dB siren attracts attention when the alarm is triggered. To minimise interference, avoid locating devices close to metal framework, glass, electrical appliances and electric cables
- No monthly fee - no contract required putting you firmly in control.
New Design visonic universal wired digital pet friendly pir with false alarm immunity DL
- * wired12m (39 ft) 90o multiple-curtain coverage with creep zone
- * Pet-tolerant for animals up to 38 kg (85 lb)
- * Enhanced false alarm immunity by combined Fresnel and cylindrical optics
- * Long-term stability and reliability thanks to advanced true digital FM processing
- * Meets EN50131-2 European standards
Visonic Remote Control mct234 Alarm 4 Button 868mhz
- Frequency (MHz): 868 MHz
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 53.5 x 31.5 x 12.5 mm
- Battery life: 1 year (normal use)
- Battery Type: 12 V, type GP 23 A Alkaline or equivalent
- Weight (including the battery): 21 g (3/4 oz)
Visonic KF-235 PG2 UK PowerMaster 4 Button Two-Way Keyfob
- One-click arming/disarming, emergency signaling, panic alarm and checking of system status
- Long battery life (5 years with typical use)
- Large transmission range enabling repeater-free installations
- Weight (including battery): 25g (0.9oz.)
- Dimension: 67 x 28 x 12.5mm (2-41/64 x 1-3/32 x 15/32 in.)
Visonic 103-301179 Battery
- Brand new
- Fresh stock
- Genuine parts
0-9912-G Visonic Battery
- Genuine parts
- UK stock
- Fresh stock
More options available: „visonic“